Issue 35: Everyday Vegan
A limited edition, high quality issue at over 120 pages that will last you for years to come. Perfect-bound, luxurious matte finish at 8.25x11". A wonderful ad-free, screen-free reading experience. And all print issues come with a FREE companion digital issue.
This issue has been in the back of our minds for almost a decade now, and we're so proud and excited to share it. Think of this as our next-to-ultimate guide to veganism - but it's not just for people wanting to go vegan. If you've been at it for a while, it'll re-inspire you in the kitchen; if you're looking to be more plant-based, it's got lots of practical tips and recipes.
It's got 120+ pages, 17 articles, 55 recipes, and 3 new printables in total - it's just a (in our opinion) perfect resource whether you're vegan or not.
Looking for digital issues, subscriptions, or discounted collector's packs? Head here to see our full shop. This listing is for a print issue only.
WHAT'S IN THIS ISSUE
- veganism 101: a decade's worth of tips on how to go and stay vegan for the long run
- the essential plant-based pantry
- learning to cook without a recipe
- getting to know (and sharpen) your knife
- nourishing vegan meals: keeping up with our health in the tastiest ways
- getting over the fear of food: busting faux-health claims and our internal biases
- vegan on a budget
- (not boring) beans, our favorite vegan protein source
- learning through baby steps (and easy substitutions)
- playing with food: navigating lunchtime with bento
- our big guide to dining out (and getting takeout) alone or with friends
- our go-to desserts for every occasion
- ultra-fast breakfasts for busy weeks
- learning to save time & have fun in the kitchen
- and more!
Our fave savory recipe: extremely crunchy tofu katsu w rice - the crunchiest, salty, soft-inside tofu that we inhaled during recipe testing.
Our fave sweet recipe: the instant golden milk latte mix - we've been drinking these every day while designing & editing!
Notable feature: 30 days, 30 dinners: recipe inspo so you never run out of weeknight meal ideas
Pre-orders for new issues are a necessity for us - without them, we wouldn't be able to pay our printer the large up-front costs of printing issues in bulk. They're great for you, too - you get a 20% discount on your issue total and you're guaranteed an issue in our small, limited runs of printing.
How do pre-orders work? We set up a dedicated pre-order time for about 2 weeks. At the end of that period, we get the issues printed, which takes anywhere from 4-5 weeks. We then package everything up ourselves and send them out with lots of love, and packing tape.
Please follow us on Instagram to see day-to-day updates on printing, shipping, and issue production.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. We ship worldwide - on the cart page you can calculate shipping to your location before ordering.
All physical orders (except pre-orders) are shipped within 72 hours of purchase through USPS. Standard order shipping takes anywhere from 3-10 days depending on where you live. International orders may take anywhere from 10-30 days, depending on customs slow downs.
All digital items will be sent to you automatically after purchase. Digital subscriptions will be sent via email as soon as the newest issue is released.