tips for dining out as a vegan
· drinking way too much coffee in Iceland
· tasting farm-to-glass bourbon
· chatting with Anja Keister, vegan burlesque performer
· making Japanese-inspired bamboo pizza
· examining elitism in veganism
· following along with a craft chocolatier in India
· breaking down the kind closet
· learning to love beets
· Seattle, a city guide
· finding the perfect vegan doughnut
· making doughnuts (of course)
· traveling plant-based in China
· creating a (maybe untraditional) vegan Thanksgiving feast
· and more!
Our faves from this issue
Savory recipe: the beet green, snap pea and tofu stir-fry
Sweet recipe: gluten-free pecan pie bars
Notable feature: the Icelandic Coffee tour - it made us want to splurge on a plane ticket to Reykjavik!
All print issues come with a FREE companion digital issue. Get a single issue or print pack and get each print issue you buy in digital as well! :)
Single Print Issue · A limited edition, high quality issue at nearly 100 pages that will last you for years to come. Perfect-bound, luxurious matte finish at 8.25x11". A wonderful ad-free, screen-free reading experience.
Fall Print Pack · Get this issue in print, plus all of our other in-stock fall issues. Great for gifting or for creating an instant collection :)
2015 Print Pack · Get this issue in print, plus the rest of 2015 in print. Great for gifting or for creating an instant collection :)
Single Digital Issue· An ad-free, easily accessible reading experience. Includes bonus content not found anywhere else. Easy navigation & live links. You receive a device-neutral PDF file immediately after purchasing.
Fall Digital Pack· Get this digital issue, plus three other digital fall issues.
2015 Digital Pack· Get this digital issue, plus the rest of the digital issues from 2015.