A limited edition, high quality issue at nearly 100 pages that will last you for years to come. Perfect-bound, luxurious matte finish at 8.25x11". A wonderful ad-free, screen-free reading experience.
All print issues come with a FREE companion digital issue. Get a single issue or print pack and get each print issue you buy in digital as well! :)
What's in this issue
tips for dining out as a vegan
· drinking way too much coffee in Iceland
· tasting farm-to-glass bourbon
· chatting with Anja Keister, vegan burlesque performer
· making Japanese-inspired bamboo pizza
· examining elitism in veganism
· following along with a craft chocolatier in India
· breaking down the kind closet
· learning to love beets
· Seattle, a city guide
· finding the perfect vegan doughnut
· making doughnuts (of course)
· traveling plant-based in China
· creating a (maybe untraditional) vegan Thanksgiving feast
· and more!
Our faves from this issue
Savory recipe: the beet green, snap pea and tofu stir-fry
Sweet recipe: gluten-free pecan pie bars
Notable feature: the Icelandic Coffee tour - it made us want to splurge on a plane ticket to Reykjavik!