Cozy Digital Collection
Cozy Digital Collection
Want to get warm and cozy this season? Our cozy issue collection compiles our favorite issues that are all about home, connection, and indulging during colder months.
Issues included, along with our favorite articles from each one:
- Issue 34: Vintage (nostalgia baking, movie night sleepover, retro dinner parties, vegan diner recipes)
- Issue 32: Pause (food self-care for times of crisis, how to take a break, the renaissance of sourdough, binge watch eats)
- Issue 29: Together (learning about hygge, recipes & ideas for every type of party, slow pancake sundays, polish christmas eve)
- Issue 25: Family (cooking for an inter-dietary family, finding community through food, the easiest vegan holiday dinner ever)
- our best-of issue, Staying In (all of our best articles, recipes, and inspiration for cold weather, lockdowns, and staying at home.)
Our digital issues are an ad-free, easily accessible reading experience. Includes bonus content not found anywhere else. Easy navigation & live links. You receive device-neutral PDF files immediately after purchasing.
How does ordering & shipping work?
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. We ship worldwide - on the cart page you can calculate shipping to your location before ordering.
All physical orders (except pre-orders) are shipped once a week through USPS. Standard order shipping takes anywhere from 3-10 days depending on where you live. International orders may take anywhere from 10-30 days, depending on customs slow downs.
All digital items will be sent to you automatically after purchase. Digital subscriptions will be sent via email as soon as the newest issue is released.
How do pre-orders work?
Since we're an indie mag with no ads, we rely entirely on readers to go to print. That means that every dollar we make goes toward printing and paying our writers, which can take time to raise.
You get a discount on your limited-edition issue for pre-ordering, and help an indie publisher keep going!
Be sure to check our Instagram for any/all updates on printing, shipping, etc.
How do subscriptions work?
Issues come out twice a year, and you get four issues total.
No matter the type you buy, you get a free digital subscription and access to our monthly Club bonus content emails.
There's no auto-resubscribe, so no worries about us charging you when your subscription ends.
What is the Chickpea Club?
All mag subscribers, whether print or digital, get access to our monthly Club bonus content and database of all articles and recipes from the issues in their subscription.
Think of it like Patreon rewards - recipes, printables, ebooks, tips, and more. Learn more on our FAQ page.