Issue 27: Identity
WHAT'S IN THIS ISSUE
- un-instagram worthy: exploring why our identities are tied up in having the coolest lunch box in the cafeteria
- meeting my first vegan
- why I call myself vegan, and our 5 essential recipes for anyone thinking of going vegan
- sober & vegan: richard's story of getting sober
- eating well, living better: getting back to our bodies
- MSG & whole foods: race & identity in veganism
- the born again vegan
- from egg to aquafaba: a bakery transformation
- thin, "healthy" vegan: fat-shaming in vegan culture
- dining out with food allergies
- plateful compassion
- the foods that made me: desserts from our childhoods
- happy people, happy meals: a Persian dinner with mahdis
- veganism as resistance (or not)
Our fave savory recipe: our go-to smoky marinade for tofu, tempeh, and mushrooms
Our fave sweet recipe: kyle's smore's cake with a graham cracker base
Notable feature: un-instagram worthy: exploring why our identities are tied up in having the coolest lunch box in the cafeteria
Single digital issue • Our digital issues are an ad-free, easily accessible reading experience. Includes bonus content not found anywhere else. Easy navigation & live links. You receive a device-neutral PDF file immediately after purchasing.
The Beginner Vegan Collection • A discounted pack of seven digital issues that are perfect for the beginner vegan. They include great articles about going vegan, and lots of guides and recipes that are good to learn as a new vegan.
Complete Collector Pack • Want to get a great deal AND get a complete instant collection of issues for yourself? Our digital complete collection includes EVERY single issue we've ever put out. There is no better discount you'll get than these!
Pre-orders for new issues are a necessity for us - without them, we wouldn't be able to pay our printer the large up-front costs of printing issues in bulk. They're great for you, too - you get a 20% discount on your issue total and you're guaranteed an issue in our small, limited runs of printing.
How do pre-orders work? We set up a dedicated pre-order time for about 2 weeks. At the end of that period, we get the issues printed, which takes anywhere from 4-5 weeks. We then package everything up ourselves and send them out with lots of love, and packing tape.
Please follow us on Instagram to see day-to-day updates on printing, shipping, and issue production.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. We ship worldwide - on the cart page you can calculate shipping to your location before ordering.
All physical orders (except pre-orders) are shipped within 72 hours of purchase through USPS. Standard order shipping takes anywhere from 3-10 days depending on where you live. International orders may take anywhere from 10-30 days, depending on customs slow downs.
All digital items will be sent to you automatically after purchase. Digital subscriptions will be sent via email as soon as the newest issue is released.