What's in this issue
- japanese-inspired bamboo & shiitake pizza
- the heart's cut: a profile of buffalo distilling co.
- is there anything i can eat? five tips for vegan dining
- crafting chocolate in india
- icelandic coffee
- swedish coffee bread
- an interview with anja keister, vegan burlesque performer
- by hand: privilege, intersectionality & veganism, a discussion with laura wright (The First Mess), shane stanbridge & marie chia (S&M Chefs), and bryant terry (Afro Vegan)
- the anatomy of a compassionate closet
- juggling milk, coffee, and veganism as a barista
- city guide: seattle
- we <3 donuts
- finding food & traveling veg in china
- books we're loving this season
- learning to love beets
- turning school menus plant-based in the south
- hood river valley fruit loop: an agricultural treasure
- our quest for the perfect vegan donut
- thankful in washington, DC: an alternative thanksgiving feast
Single digital issue • Our digital issues are an ad-free, easily accessible reading experience. Includes bonus content not found anywhere else. Easy navigation & live links. You receive a device-neutral PDF file immediately after purchasing.
Cozy Collection • A discounted pack of seven digital issues that are packed with reads & recipes about family, home, baking, and of course, being cozy.
Traveler Collection • A discounted pack of seven digital issues that are all about exploring the world.
Baking Collection • A discounted pack of six digital issues that are all about the art of baking.
Complete Collector Pack • Want to get a great deal AND get a complete instant collection of issues for yourself? Our digital complete collection includes EVERY single issue we've ever put out. There is no better discount you'll get than this!
Pre-orders for new issues are a necessity for us - without them, we wouldn't be able to pay our printer the large up-front costs of printing issues in bulk. They're great for you, too - you get a 20% discount on your issue total and you're guaranteed an issue in our small, limited runs of printing.
How do pre-orders work? We set up a dedicated pre-order time for about 2 weeks. At the end of that period, we get the issues printed, which takes anywhere from 4-5 weeks. We then package everything up ourselves and send them out with lots of love, and packing tape.
Please follow us on Instagram to see day-to-day updates on printing, shipping, and issue production.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. We ship worldwide - on the cart page you can calculate shipping to your location before ordering.
All physical orders (except pre-orders) are shipped within 72 hours of purchase through USPS. Standard order shipping takes anywhere from 3-10 days depending on where you live. International orders may take anywhere from 10-30 days, depending on customs slow downs.
All digital items will be sent to you automatically after purchase. Digital subscriptions will be sent via email as soon as the newest issue is released.