Issue 32 Wholesale (Pre-Order)
Please note: Print copies of our PAUSE issue are printing now, and will be shipping in October if COVID doesn't delay anything.
A limited edition, high quality issue at over 120 pages that will last you for years to come. Perfect-bound, luxurious matte finish at 8.25x11". A wonderful ad-free, screen-free reading experience.
WHAT'S IN THIS ISSUE
- food self-care for busy days + times of crisis
- zero waste in a pandemic
- finding contention + comfort in my family kitchen
- petite projects
- how I built my small urban garden
- cooking as couple's therapy
- binge watch eats: veganizing foods from our fave TV + movies
- healing in quarantine with a breadmaker
- pausing for reflection: living while Black during quarantine and beyond
- one grocery haul, seven days of food
- the renaissance of sourdough
- working from home, and keeping focus during tumultuous days
- how to travel without ever leaving home
- reuse crafting for kids in lockdown
- how to get more greens in your life (especially when you just want comfort food)
- how to (and why you should) take a break
Our fave savory recipe: chilli tater tot casserole
Our fave sweet recipe: caramel apple smoothie
Notable feature: life in lockdown: findings from our reader survey on routine, the post-work black hole, and learning more deeply
Want to see what this issue looks like inside? Head here to download a preview of this issue.
Pre-orders for new issues are a necessity for us - without them, we wouldn't be able to pay our printer the large up-front costs of printing issues in bulk. They're great for you, too - you get a 20% discount on your issue total and you're guaranteed an issue in our small, limited runs of printing.
How do pre-orders work? We set up a dedicated pre-order time for about 2 weeks. At the end of that period, we get the issues printed, which takes anywhere from 4-5 weeks. We then package everything up ourselves and send them out with lots of love, and packing tape.
Please follow us on Instagram to see day-to-day updates on printing, shipping, and issue production.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. We ship worldwide - on the cart page you can calculate shipping to your location before ordering.
All physical orders (except pre-orders) are shipped within 72 hours of purchase through USPS. Standard order shipping takes anywhere from 3-10 days depending on where you live. International orders may take anywhere from 10-30 days, depending on customs slow downs.
All digital items will be sent to you automatically after purchase. Digital subscriptions will be sent via email as soon as the newest issue is released.