Beginner Vegan Digital Collection
Going vegan can be intimidating to many, but it doesn't have to be. Over the course of our 30+ issues, we've tackled many subjects and have shared many stories that can help you make the switch.
While it's a big topic to cover, we've compiled a list of issues that include a lot of help going (and staying) vegan & plenty of recipes you can try as a beginner or an advanced cook.
Issues included, along with our very favorite new-vegan tips from each one:
- Issue 22: Connecting - this one was hard to choose! it's between: dish to pass (a guide to communicating at family parties as a vegan), intuitive cooking: cooking without a recipe, and where do you get your protein? easy protein-rich recipes
- Issue 25: Family - the easiest vegan holiday dinner ever (veganizing regular family meals)
- Issue 26: Mindfulness - no-prep easy weekday breakfast ideas
- Issue 27: Identity - why I call myself vegan, with my five recipes essential to me as a new vegan
- Issue 31: Simple - combining simple ingredients for no-fuss cooking & grocery shopping
- Issue 32: Pause - how to get more greens + vegetables in your life (especially when you just want comfort food)
Our digital issues are an ad-free, easily accessible reading experience. Includes bonus content not found anywhere else. Easy navigation & live links. You receive device-neutral PDF files immediately after purchasing.
Pre-orders for new issues are a necessity for us - without them, we wouldn't be able to pay our printer the large up-front costs of printing issues in bulk. They're great for you, too - you get a 20% discount on your issue total and you're guaranteed an issue in our small, limited runs of printing.
How do pre-orders work? We set up a dedicated pre-order time for about 2 weeks. At the end of that period, we get the issues printed, which takes anywhere from 4-5 weeks. We then package everything up ourselves and send them out with lots of love, and packing tape.
Please follow us on Instagram to see day-to-day updates on printing, shipping, and issue production.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. We ship worldwide - on the cart page you can calculate shipping to your location before ordering.
All physical orders (except pre-orders) are shipped within 72 hours of purchase through USPS. Standard order shipping takes anywhere from 3-10 days depending on where you live. International orders may take anywhere from 10-30 days, depending on customs slow downs.
All digital items will be sent to you automatically after purchase. Digital subscriptions will be sent via email as soon as the newest issue is released.