Serves 2 as a side, easy to multiply for a party!
- 1 large ripe tomato, unrefrigerated, diced small
- 1 medium cucumber, diced small
- 1 medium-large peach (or 2 apricots, 1/2 a mango, or 4 strawberries - any would work!), unrefrigerated, diced small
- juice of half a lemon
- drizzle of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- a small handful fresh basil, thinly sliced
Be sure to take your tomato & fruit out of the fridge before you go to make & eat this - the ingredients taste incredible when they’re soft and ripe, not watery and hard straight from the fridge.
- Chop up all of your fresh veg and place in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle on the lemon juice and olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix everything together to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle on the sliced basil and enjoy! :)