Digital Summer 2014 Issue
This digital PDF issue includes over 100 pages of content, many of which you won't be able to find anywhere else, whether in print or online.
Some of the features:
- summer bbq
- vegan makeup guide
- warm-weather curry
- books we're loving
- ice cream sundae bar
- orlando florida city guide
- diy deodorant
- fermentation, a study
- what to do with summer tomatoes
- ...and much more!
Our faves from this issue...
Savory recipe: heirloom tomato rasam
Sweet recipe: matcha lemonade (super easy to make!)
Notable feature: fermentation: a study
What you get:
- an advertisement-free, easily accessible reading experience
- creative, interesting, useful content from independent writers, artists, makers, and pro and amateur cooks alike
- bonus content not found anywhere else, not even in print!
- easy navigation and live links. Tap/click on a contributors website and it will open in your browser. Tap/click on an article title on the table of contents and it will bring you to that article! Tap/click on the credits on the bottom of pages to go back to the table of contents.
All issues are easy-to-use (and device-neutral) PDFs. Each file runs between 70-100MB and works beautifully on computers, laptops, tablets, and larger phones. May not work on older e-readers.
You’ll automatically receive the PDF issue, along with basic instructions for reading, right after purchasing.
Shipping & Other Answers
Because this is a digital item, there are no additional fees for shipping at checkout! :) Learn more about shipping times, pre-orders, returns, and much much more here.