Digital Winter 2013 Issue
This digital PDF issue includes 103 pages of content that'll be sure to warm you up in colder days.
Some of the features:
- A winter picnic
- Gluten-free entertaining
- Cocktails gone vegan
- DIY kitchen gifts
- Vegan creperie
- City guide: philadelphia
- Interview: oh she glows
- Grown up pb&j's
- Seventeen extra pages not found in print, including several great recipes!
Our faves from this issue...
Savory recipe: potato pierogi with basil sauce
Sweet recipe: butternut pancakes (like pumpkin, but way easier to make from scratch)
Notable feature: a fun interview with Angela Liddon of Oh She Glows
What you get:
- an advertisement-free, easily accessible reading experience
- creative, interesting, useful content from independent writers, artists, makers, and pro and amateur cooks alike
- bonus content not found anywhere else, not even in print!
- easy navigation and live links. Tap/click on a contributors website and it will open in your browser. Tap/click on an article title on the table of contents and it will bring you to that article! Tap/click on the credits on the bottom of pages to go back to the table of contents.
All issues are easy-to-use (and device-neutral) PDFs. Each file runs between 70-100MB and works beautifully on computers, laptops, tablets, and larger phones. May not work on older e-readers.
You’ll automatically receive the PDF issue, along with basic instructions for reading, right after purchasing.
Shipping & Other Answers
Because this is a digital item, there are no additional fees for shipping at checkout! :) Learn more about shipping times, pre-orders, returns, and much much more here.